On Jul 28, 4:50 pm, Anthony Grimes <disciplera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh! I apologize. I was replying via the google interface and didn't realize
> it wasn't quoting. Here is a link to the topic for
> context:https://groups.google.com/d/topic/clojure/ZyVrCxmOFTM/discussion
>
> I've also filed a bug here:http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJS-43

I've been trying to get the hello world ClojureScript + Node.js
example working, but have been hitting the problems described in this
thread. I see that this ticket for this issue is still open:

    http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJS-43

But that the one it points to as being the possible root cause is
closed:

   http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJS-25

Is Node.js expected to be working in ClojureScript HEAD, for example
in the form described here?:

    https://github.com/clojure/clojurescript/wiki/Quick-Start

If it is known/expected to be not working, how might I help get it
working again? Is there a specific blocker, or is it just that support
has regressed because of a changing code base and needs to be
investigated/refreshed?

I'm anxious to help but am not sure where to start: any pointers would
be appreciated.

- Mark