I have seen the three current books on Clojure. They are all good general
books that describe the whole language. I have not had a chance to see Chas
Emerick's new Clojure O'Reilly book, so cannot comment on that.

Are there any books available or upcoming that concentrate more on Lisp
programming in Clojure's dialect? If not, what is the closest Lisp dialect
to Clojure and is the best book on teaching traversing trees, recursion, and
so on?

Thanks.
cmn