On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Luc Prefontaine
<lprefonta...@softaddicts.ca> wrote:
> Being curious I checked references to contrib in our code base.
> Anyone knows what will happen to clojure.contrib.def and
> clojure.contrib.trace ?

According to http://dev.clojure.org/display/design/Contrib+Library+Names
some of c.c.def went into clojure.core.incubator and c.c.trace has no
"future" home at present. Some namespaces will go away because what
was in them exists in another namespace (much as stuff moved from
c.c.string to clojure.string).

As an example, defnk (from c.c.def) has disappeared in the reorg
because map destructuring is built-in now.
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
Railo Technologies, Inc. -- http://www.getrailo.com/

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."