Sorry, what I meant to say in the last line is:

And as long as you start emacs somewhere in your lein project directory (or
"M-x cd" to it), you'll automatically be dropped into the main namespace (if
you have one defined via :main in project.clj), and the other project
namespaces will be available to (require ...) in your REPL buffer.