Salut Laurent,

Am Sonntag, 4. September 2011 21:51:20 UTC+2 schrieb lpetit:

> Interesting!
>
> I don't see the link between the README page and the currrent state of the
> API, though. Is the README ahead of time, or is the design it is describing
> an intermediate state which should be removed ?

In fact it is already updated and the release tagged in hg. I simply forgot
to push the changes yesterday. I'm sorry. Will do after work today.

In the meantime, please use the link Dave sent and the description of j18n's
usage in the announcement (there isn't much more to it, really).

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Cordialement
Meikel