Hi,

Is it a bug or I'm doing something wrong? I can't get rid of
auto-boxing in the second example, neither by type hinting nor by type
coercing of "changed*" locals.

(set! *warn-on-reflection* true)

This compiles fine:

(loop [x 1 changed 0]
  (if (= x 10)
    changed
    (recur (inc x)
           changed)))

And this gives the warning "recur arg for primitive local: changed is
not matching primitive, had: Object, needed: long
Auto-boxing loop arg: change"

(loop [x 1 changed 0]
  (if (= x 10)
    changed
    (recur (inc x)
           (loop [y 1 changed-y changed]
             changed-y))))

P.S. I omitted recur for the inner loop for clarity.