Hello all,

I'll be changing core.logic so that logic variables are introduced w/
"fresh" and NOT "exist". I'm loathe to make this change now but Daniel
Friedman has a forthcoming paper on constraint logic programming with
miniKanren (now clpKanren) and Friedman, Byrd, and Kiselyov have all agreed
that fresh is a better name.

That said, clpKanren is truly stunning - it's an extensible system that
allows for CLP(X) and from my initial assessment performs quite well. We'll
be incorporating this new research ASAP in core.logic. Given that HM(X) Type
Inference is CLP(X)
Solving<http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBkQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fciteseerx.ist.psu.edu%2Fviewdoc%2Fdownload%3Fdoi%3D10.1.1.73.6596%26rep%3Drep1%26type%3Dpdf&rct=j&q=HM(X)%20is%20CLP(X)&ei=TsBzTvTYDurF0AHGtrncAg&usg=AFQjCNGM_CBtDf2FQSFkJy-P2Ps-ivR30w&sig2=mOln5iUPwUhJyafvOakW6A>,
and the research around GHC 7's type checker, Version 3
PDF<http://research.microsoft.com/~simonpj/papers/constraints/jfp-outsidein.pdf>,
I'm excited to see if we can similarly leverage constraint logic programming
in the context of Clojure.

David