Hi guys,

I want to implement a shell on top of REPL but without any ideas on
how to do it. Could you please suggest?

What I want is something that can let user do things like:
    1. in REPL, user enter "(myshell)" (or some other command name)
    2. then a prompt string will show up so that user can interact
with Clojure
    3. built-in commands support is possible
    4. prompt for user input is possible (I think this is the most
import part that I want, but I don't know how I can make REPL prompts
a user input...)
    5. real Clojure form can be dispatch to REPL and the shell can
show the result returned by REPL

is there any project already on this, or is it possible to implement
it in some kind of ways??

Thanks,
Jaime