There is definitely a particular width that it was made for the layout to
work well.  I'm not enough of an HTML guru to know whether there is a good
way to make it automatically adjust to display at other screen widths, but
if you or someone else is, you can download the Clojure program that
generates the cheatsheet HTML here, generate it, look at the HTML, and
suggest changes:

http://clojure.org/file/view/cheatsheet-2.0.zip/251017652/cheatsheet-2.0.zip

Andy