Hi Nathan,

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 8:35 PM, nathanmarz <nathan.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yesterday I open-sourced Storm at Strange Loop. Storm is a distributed
> and fault-tolerant realtime computation system hosted at
> https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm

I would like to congratulate you on the release. Storm seems to be
very interesting and apparently it has certain advantages that no
other existing system seem to offer.

> ones) on top of Storm. That said, Storm has a Clojure DSL for
> programming topologies which is what I personally use for developing
> topologies.

It would be great if the Clojure DSL is documented on the wiki (or did
I miss it?). I am really keen on taking it for a test drive and I am
sure others in the Clojure community would like to do so as well.

Regards,
BG

--
Baishampayan Ghose