Am 23.09.11 16:41, schrieb Stuart Halloway:
Hi Jochen, thanks for this report.

It looks like the annotations tests are failing due to changes from JDK 1.6 to 1.7. They were brittle tests to begin with and should probably be removed or replaced.

This also revealed to me that our JDK test builds on Hudson were not actually building properly. That is now fixed, so we can confirm this issue on Hudson: http://build.clojure.org/view/Clojure/job/clojure-test-matrix/

-Stuart Sierra
clojure.com <http://clojure.com>

Now fixed on master. Thanks for the report!

Can you tell me the exact commit number, so I can apply the patch to the Fedora package.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt