Hi guys, not really sure if this is of any interest, since I am sure
you have plans for all the contrib libraries.

However I needed a version of clojure.contrib.io,
clojure.contrib.http.agent and clojure.contrib.http.connection for a
workshop that we are doing, and we really want to use 1.3, so I made
version of these which work with 1.3. Basically all I did was add
"^dynamic" where needed. The results are pushed to github:

https://github.com/stoyle/clojure.contrib.io

To make it work with leiningen I installed the jars in a privately
hosted maven proxy. I don't want to take any credit for the libraries,
of course, but I did this the quickest way I could, for instance
created a new git repo. Hope it is ok.

If you have plans to migrate these libraries in any other way, I will
gladly help.

Cheers,
Alf