Hello, I'm learning Clojure (work mainly with Java and Ruby),
interested in it after reading Paul Graham and watched very
interesting presentation about persistent data structures by Rich
Hickey.

So, one of the cornerstones of Paul Graham articles is - Lisp has no
syntax, so You can create any syntax that suits You best, and because
code is just a data it's very easy to do.

You can model any concept - create DSL best suited for Your problem or
model Object Oriented approach, Inheritance, and so on.

But I believe, it's very hard to demonstrate this advantages on the
simple samples. You has to do something real and complex to see
advantages of this approach.

So, maybe there's an interesting Open Source Project that uses this
approach? With clean code that can be seen as showcase of such
techniks, and You can dig in it and see all this in action by
Yourself? It would be really interesting.

Thanks.

P.S. One more small question - as far as I know right now
ClojureScript doesn't support eval and requires Java for compiling,
any plans to support this in future?
ClojureScript compiler written in ClojureScript / JavaScript without
Java requirement?