Hi David, everyone,

oops, my bad, sending forms to the *inferior-lisp* buffer actually works
with C-c C-e. I just can't type anything in directly but I assume that is
due to my Emacs setup (as a die-hard vim user I am using viper and that
sometimes makes things behave a little weird). Thanks again for your help.

cheers
Paul