On Sep 27, 2011, at 5:44 PM, David Powell wrote:

> I see that there was a recent fix made to Incanter:
>
> Fixed typo in :lower-tail? keyword.
> This was causing the complement of the p-value to be returned.
>
> https://github.com/liebke/incanter/pull/39
>

> Have you tried the latest version in git?  Does this fix the problem?

Hmm. I had asked about the version on the Incanter list too. I now see that I
was using a *newer* version than the newest one at
https://github.com/liebke/incanter.

I grabbed what appeared to be the newest on clojars, which is [incanter
"1.2.3"], while the newest download on that github project page appears to be
1.2.2 from April 20, 2010.

It does sound like the comment that you quoted might indeed be about the bug
that I ran into, so maybe it's fixed in some version of Incanter somewhere...
But for my current purposes I have more faith in
[org.apache.commons/commons-math "2.0"].

Thanks,

 -Lee