Thanks for feedback. But now I'm came across a problem. I'm studying
"Learn You a Haskell for Great Good!" and I'm on chapter "Functionally
Solving Problems" reading "Reverse Polish notation calculator".
I wanted to write it in Clojure. So instead of: http://pastebin.com/QzhbyD6d
I wrote: http://pastebin.com/fsChN96D

But as you can see the first try doesn't work as expected.
The destruction of stack doesn't work as expected.
Expectation is written below as let expression.

Anyone?