Hello everybody,
 I was playing with core.match library and I notice the following behavior

let [x {:a 1 :b 2 :c 10 :d 30}]
             (match [x]
               [({:a _ :b _ :c _ :d _} :only [:a :b :c :d])] :a-1
               [({:a _ :b 2} :only [:a :b])] :a0
               [{:a 1 :c _}] :a1
               [{:c 3 :d _ :e 4}] :a2
               :else []))

returns
:a1
I was hoping to get
:a-1

Am I using it wrong? Have I misunderstood as to how match is supposed to
work? It looks like match assumes either that there is always a unique match
or it does not guarantee that it will the try matches in the order
specified. Can somebody help?

Thanks,
Sunil.