Hi,

There is an Incanter Hack Day taking place on Sunday at the Royal
Festival Hall in London. We'll be on the 5th floor, Blue side.

The group will begin turning up at 1000, but feel free to come a bit
later if that's too early. We'll go for some lunch somewhere close by
on Southbank when everyone gets hungry, then come back for a few more
hours hacking in the afternoon. It's very laid-back and informal, and
we try to be accessible to interested developers of all levels. Feel
free to bring Incanter tasks to hack on (but we always have a stock of
open tasks if people need something to work on).

These are regular, monthly events - every 3rd Sunday of the month.
Upcoming dates are:

16th October
20th November
18th December