Just to swim against the flow: I've never seen confusion between
clojure.org and wikispaces so I've been watching this thread with
interest and bewilderment. Can someone provide a tried and true
navigation path that shows this problem? If it's as common as this
thread would suggest, I'm really surprised I haven't run into it since
I browse both sites a lot...

Sean