On Tue Oct 25 14:10 2011, Roger Austin wrote:
> One idea would be to organize something for people wanting to set up local
> clojure meetups. I don't think this needs to be a BOF, but I don't know the
> best
> way to promote the idea.
>
> Anyone coming with family and/or spouse-dates? If so, let us locals know so
> we can suggest some local activities.

I will be joined by my wife and our toddler.  I think she's planning on
visiting some of the local museums while we're there, but I don't think
she has any specific plans, yet.

As far as things on the spreadsheet that interest me are:

1. core.logic/minikanren
2. Tooling BoF
3. Jamming with Overtone
4. Web and Clojure

I'd like to propose a new activity: Android.  It'd be more of a hack and
chat about doing Android development in Clojure.  Some things to talk
about could include creating Clojure-friendly tools for Android
development and perhaps the possibility of an Android contrib module.

Thanks,

Daniel Solano Gómez