Hi guys,

I'm so sorry, but I'de spend so much time without success, that now i
want try to ask, i know that i'm not the first, but please...

I'm in Ubuntu 11.04, I' ve installed clojure following this steps,
[url]http://riddell.us/ClojureOnUbuntu.html[/url], but i'm stopped
here:

>Install clojure-contrib
>
>clojure-contrib is the offical clojure language extension library. It also
>includes a start-up script for launching a REPL with various java options.
>
>~$ cd ~/opt
>
>~$ git clone git://github.com/richhickey/clojure-contrib.git
>
>~$ cd clojure-contrib
>
>~$ mvn install
>
>~$ cp target/clojure-contrib*.jar ~/.clojure/clojure-contrib.jar

mvn install doesn't create any .jar file ???

So i tried to do mvn package but i get an error:

>[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
>Missing:
>----------
>1) org.clojure:clojure:jar:1.2.0-master-SNAPSHOT
>
>  Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>  Then, install it using the command:
>      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.clojure -DartifactId=clojure
> -Dversion=1.2.0-master-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
>  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
>      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.clojure -DartifactId=clojure
> -Dversion=1.2.0-master-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
> >-Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]
>
>  Path to dependency:
>       1) org.clojure:clojure-contrib:jar:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
>       2) org.clojure:clojure:jar:1.2.0-master-SNAPSHOT
>
>----------
>1 required artifact is missing.
>
>for artifact:
>  org.clojure:clojure-contrib:jar:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
>
>>from the specified remote repositories:
>  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>  clojure-snapshots (http://build.clojure.org/snapshots),
>  clojure-releases (http://build.clojure.org/releases)