Damn, Damn, Damn.  I'm very new to clojure, and joined this forum just a
few weeks ago.  The fact that there are sessions at Clojure Conj  on two of
my passions (Go and Literate Programming), and that I'm unable to attend,
frustrates me to no end.

I assume that the session on Go refers to the Asian board game known as
Go/Baduk/Wei Chi.  If someone could pop a note to me offline on what work
Clojure programmers are doing with Go, I'd really appreciate it.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 1:58 PM, h.h <hunter.hutchin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone add me (hunter.hutchinson) to:
> * Clojurescript
> * Go
> * Pallet
> * D3 & Clojurescript
> * The web & Clojure
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Oct 31, 7:36 am, Fogus <mefo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've added everyone to this thread as an editor of the spreadsheet.
> > Please feel free to add yourself and your sessions at your leisure.

*Off the Beaten Path in Technology
http://otbeatenpath.wordpress.com
*