It's strange that it hasn't made it to central yet. This is normally a few
hours on the high end and it's been over 12 now.  I double checked that the
release hit sonatype

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/public/org/clojure/tools.cli/0.2.0/

We might need to summon the all mighty Stuart Sierra to see if he knows
what could have happened.

Cheers,

Aaron Bedra
--