Hi Phil,

With "Leiningen 1.6.1.1 on Java 1.6.0_26 Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM"
executing:
$ lein plugin install audodoc 0.7.1
fails advising to download artifact by hand.
Though searching for it:
$ lein search "autodoc AND NOT g:org.clojars*"
Shows line with:
[autodoc "0.7.1"] A tool to build HTML documentation from your Clojure source

Could it be that somehow metadata is not in sync with content of repository?

Currently I'm not able to get autodoc running at all :(

Cheers,
Hubert.