I'm still not quite following.  What appengine-magic does is provides
Clojure wrappers for many of the App Engine for Java service APIs, and
from a ring handler creates a servlet suitable for deployment to App
Engine.  If you already have the servlet, I'm not sure why you need
appengine-magic.  Where is this servlet coming from?  And what are you
wanting to do with it once you have integrated it with
appengine-magic?

 - Mark