Thanks but I am not getting anything with it. Here's what I have. Does it seem correct?

(ns cljstudent.sqlite
(:require [clojure.contrib.sql :as sql]))

;; need this to load the sqlite3 driver (as a side effect of evaluating the expression)
;;(Class/forName "org.sqlite.JDBC")

(def db-path "/home/melipone/cljstudent/places.sqlite")
(def db-specs {:classname "org.sqlite.JDBC",
:subprotocol "sqlite",
:subname db-path})

(def db-query "select * from moz_places where visit_count > 100")

(defn get-data []
(sql/with-connection db-specs
(sql/with-query-results results [db-query]
(doall results))))

On , willyh <wheine...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm using the sqlite-jdbc jar from a maven repository. I use this in

my leiningen project to fetch it:

[org.xerial/sqlite-jdbc "3.7.2"]

I haven't had any issues with it, but that doesn't mean you won't.