Hi all,

As part of my effort to learn Clojure, I'm looking for examples of
good (open) source that makes use of STM and other concurrency
features. I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to point
me at interesting, idiomatic examples of code that leverages any of
the following:

- atoms
- agents
- futures
- promises

I've read Programming Clojure and the Joy of Clojure–both of which
include helpful heuristics to decide among the concurrency options–but
I think I need to step back and better understand when I might need to
reach for any of these tools to begin with. I've managed to write a
fair amount of admittedly trivial code without any of these features,
but perhaps I'm "doing it wrong."

Pointers to literature, screencasts, discussions, blog posts or books
would be most welcome. I've also been trying to understand the Clojure
source (particularly the ASM) and was wondering if there are any good
resources that explain the low-level design and implementation of the
language. If not, let me be the first to say I'd gladly part with
money for a book on the subject... ;)

Thanks very much in advance.
Christian Romney