Okay, thanks. I think the library I interface with is using java.util.logging. I might need to reset the logging configuration. I recall something like that in the past like
LogManager.reset();

On , Mark Rathwell <mark.rathw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You still need to load the properties and tell the logger to use them.

> Assuming it is using log4j, something like the following should do

> that (completely untested though):

> (:require [clojure.java.io :as io])

> (with-open [s (io/input-stream (io/resource "logging.properties"))]

> (org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator/configure

> (doto (java.util.Properties.)

> (.load s))))

I should have noted: Unless the library you're using is already

checking for and loading a resource called "logging.properties", in

which case it should work just by dropping in the properties file in

the resources directory.