Inspired by Hickey's keynote at the conj, I built a proof of concept
for a program to make non dev builds (remove comments, docstrings,
line breaks)

https://github.com/fractalmedia/prod-build

It is very simple, its most important function is: (defn read-file
[name] (eval (read-string (str "'(" (slurp name) ")"))))
Which strips comments and line breaks.

I'm sharing this for peer reviewing, once it is confirmed that it
works nice (or modified accordingly) i will wrap it as a lein plugin.

I have 2 questions regarding this:
1. is it more efficient to leave anonymous functions on the form of:
#(something %)
or:
(fn* [p1__69#] (something p1__69#))
(because read-file leaves them on the second form.

Also, can somebody confirm if the drop-doc is missing something?

Cheers