Here's how I do it with clojure.java.jdbc:

(defn do-stored
  "Executes an (optionally parameterized) SQL callable statement on
  the open database connection. Each param-group is a seq of values
  for all of the parameters."
  [sql & param-groups]
  (with-open [stmt (.prepareCall (sql/connection) sql)]
    (doseq [param-group param-groups]
      (doseq [[index value] (map vector (iterate inc 1) param-group)]
        (.setObject stmt index value))
      (.addBatch stmt))
    (sql/transaction
     (seq (.executeBatch stmt)))))

(defn insert-sample-log
  [process-code
   csid
   sample-id
   container-id
   container-well
   tube-barcode
   username
   comment]
  (do-stored "{call
bsms_owner.Add_Sample_Log(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)}"
             [process-code
              csid
              sample-id
              container-id