Thanks. It would be nice if KirinDave id put a notice up. Also, it
would be nice if when you search for clj-time and go to getwoven
rather than 404-ing it pointed to your version.

I have an idea.

I notice that you have a pointer to Clojars under Installation. This
seems like a nice standard for people to follow. You find the source
of something which you try quickly this way.

I think the reverse would be nice. If you find clj-time for example by
going to Clojars first it would be nice if there was a pointer back to
the source that was used to build the jar submitted to Clojars.

- Brad