OK. I have replaced content of package.el with this recommended by
http://marmalade-repo.org/
Added (add-to-list 'package-archives '("marmalade" . "http://marmalade-
repo.org/packages/")) to .emacs
installed clojure-mode, swank etc.
Then I entered into Clojure project, used: M-x clojure-jack-in (almost
there!!!)
And got exception:

Unable to resolve symbol print-doc.
LOL :-)