Hi Owen,

I'm one of the devs of TorqueBox and Immutant. We're trying to get the
first 2.0 release of TorqueBox out this month, so that's taking up a
good chunk of focus, but we're actively hacking on Immutant as well.

At this point, we have web (ring), messaging, and daemons mostly
working, but we don't have a good installation story yet, not to mention
a "polished story" for the thing we're most excited about: jruby and
clojure in a single stack, i.e. polyglot.

Keep an eye on http://immutant.org/news/ for updates, or find us in
#immutant on freenode if you start digging in and get stuck.

Thanks,
Jim