Hello

I've just released the first RC1 of my first Clojure toy project[1].

This is basically old style put tags in HTML and process such tags in
your code. I copied the idea from html-template[2].

Because this is my first Clojure coding effort, there might be
mistakes. Any comment and suggestion will be appreciated.

You can check how to use tbw from an example application[3](copied
from Mark McGranaghan's "Developing and Deploying a Simple Clojure
Web" Application[4])

Thanks

Jong-won Choi

[1]:https://github.com/defstruct/tbw