Hello all,

I try to get the cdt debugger running and fail. I've build the cdt
with leiningen and have this jar file in my classpath. A simple (use
'cdt.break) work. But if I want to use com.georgesjahad.cdt I get the
following error message:

=> (use 'com.georgesjahad.cdt)
#<FileNotFoundException java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not
locate com/georgesjahad/cdt__init.class or com/georgesjahad/cdt.clj on
classpath: >

But a
=> (use 'cdt.ui)
nil