So, here's an example:

In the file C:\Projects\CDT\Newton\src\Newton.utilities.clj I have:

(ns Newton.utilities)

;; To keep same name conventions as utilities.lisp
;; In idomatic clojure, this could be replaced by the anonymous function
;; #(apply + %)
(defn sum
  "sums the elements of a list"
  [list]
    (apply + list))

As a first stab, I edited the file
C:\Projects\CDT\Newton\test\Newton\test\core.clj to:

(ns Newton.test.core
  (:use [Newton.core])
  (:use [clojure.test]))

;;(deftest replace-me ;; FIXME: write
;;  (is false "No tests have been written."))

(deftest sum-test
  (is (= (#'Newton.utilities/sum '(1 2 3 4 5)) 15)))

Then lein test gives me:

PS C:\Projects\CDT\Newton> lein test
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resolve
var: Ne
wton.utilities/sum in this context, compiling:(Newton/test/core.clj:9)
        at clojure.lang.Compiler.analyzeSeq(Compiler.java:6416)
        at clojure.lang.Compiler.analyze(Compiler.java:6216)
        at clojure.lang.Compiler.analyze(Compiler.java:6177)
        at clojure.lang.Compiler$InvokeExpr.parse(Compiler.java:3452)

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Adam

--
"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability in the opponent." -- Sun Tzu