Hi,
I'm using goog.Timer inside my ClojureScript application.  When I
compile using the non-optimizing cljsc the code compiles and the
application works fine.  If I try to compile using the optimizing
compiler however I get the following error:

cljsc hello.cljs '{:optimizations :advanced}' > hello.js
Dec 3, 2011 7:26:50 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager println
SEVERE: hello:9: ERROR - required "goog" namespace never provided
goog.require('goog');
            ^

Dec 3, 2011 7:26:50 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager
printSummary
WARNING: 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

My 'ns' line is as follows:

(ns hello
    (:use
        [goog.dom :only [appendChild createDom createTextNode removeChildren]]
        [goog.events :only [listen]]
        [goog.events.EventType :only [CLICK]]
        [goog.graphics :only [createGraphics Stroke SolidFill Path]]
        [goog :only [Timer]]
        ))

--
Paul Richards