The error shown in Ubuntu, when I try to execute the jar file, is:
"Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from '...demo.jar' "

I suppose I am missing something in the main structure...

This is the pom:

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"; xmlns:xsi="http://
www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <groupId>com.snowtide</groupId>
    <artifactId>easy-maven</artifactId>
    <packaging>jar</packaging>
    <version>1.0-demo</version>
    <name>Clojure004</name>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.clojure</groupId>
            <artifactId>clojure</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.0</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.clojure</groupId>
            <artifactId>clojure-contrib</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.0</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>com.theoryinpractise</groupId>
                <artifactId>clojure-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.3.2</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>compile-clojure</id>