I guess that strictly I should have said NW England rather than NW UK
since I don't think may of our Scottish friends would be able to make
a regular trip south either...

> If it's of interest, there's a Clojure Dojo on the 2nd Monday of every
> month at Manchester's Madlab:http://manchester.clojuredojo.com/

Thanks. I did see some posts about Madlab a while back but there seems
to have been no activity on the Clojure dojo website since February.

There do seem to be Clojure things going on in Madlab as recently as
November though. I'll keep an eye on the calendar.

Simon