Hi,
 I would like to create a predicate which would accept two keys k1,k2 and
two maps m1 m2 .. and unify the following
m1[k1] = k2 and m2[k2] = k1 .. I have spent some time on it.. but been
unable to figure out how to do this. I would like this to be as efficient
as possible. I would appreciate any suggestion any of you may have..
Thanks,
Sunil.