One common problem when developing closed-source Clojure applications is
finding a good place to store private dependencies. Up until now the
recommended method was to run your own Archiva or Nexus server, which
involves more moving parts than most people rightly want to bother with.

Last week I implemented a way to easily deploy private artifacts to S3:

  https://github.com/technomancy/s3-wagon-private

It doesn't have the proxying advantages of Archiva/Nexus, but it's
several orders of magnitude simpler. You just add a :repositories entry
with a URL beginning with "s3p://" and add your credentials to
~/.lein/init.clj, and then you can deploy to and consume from it easily.

Give it a try and let me know how it works for you.

-Phil