+1 Luc,

You have to let go. There was something I read once from Alistair and said
that people prefer familiarity over comfort, this is a real problem,
because when people get used to something it's really hard to show them
something more comfortable. I was shocked when I found myself choosing
familiarity over comfort, for example I tend to drive following the routes
I know better.

And this is another one that I think is good to remember, this come from
Leo Tolstoy

"The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-
witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the
simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if
he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of
doubt, what is laid before him"

My intention is not to offend anyone. I think it's great to see how people
have fun with this great language, and for me is really fun to see how they
are trying crazy things, just thinking on what you are trying to do here
and see if that's possible on another language is mind blowing, but that's
all, just an exercise.

See you around
Erlis