On Sun, 2012-01-01 at 08:11 -0800, djh wrote:
> How do I use this response as part of any subsequent requests? The
> response contains a 302 code which I'd imagine should redirect to the
> homepage as a logged in user, but I'm struggling to understand how to
> make clj-http use the authenticated cookie as part of new requests.

I think you can just pass {:cookies ...} with the same value from the
response back in with the second request, based on a reading of the
code.

However, if you're willing to cut out the middleman and go
non-functional, a single DefaultHttpClient from Apache
httpcomponents-client can hold on to a stateful cookie jar for multiple
requests.

--
Stephen Compall
^aCollection allSatisfy: [:each|aCondition]: less is better