A new version of Autodoc (0.9.0) is now available from clojars. This
version should work with all versions of Clojure that exist in the
wild and is generally more robust to weird dependency relationships
than previous versions.

For those who aren't familiar, Autodoc is the tool that is used to
generate the API documentation for Clojure (http://clojure.github.com/
clojure) and the various contrib libraries (see index under
construction at http://clojure.github.com).

Leiningen integration has been broken out into a separate project,
lein-autodoc (also 0.9.0), to provide better insulation between the
two.

Full documentation can be found at http://tomfaulhaber.github.com/autodoc.

New features in this version:
- Support for Clojure 1.3
- Single namespace projects will now longer have an extraneous
overview page
- An index.clj file is generated that contains all the documentation
info for the project in Clojure readable form.
- A bunch of little things I can't even remember

Coming soon: full documentation for protocols, types and records.

This version has not been tested on an extensive set of projects, so
please do let me know if you see any problems. You can file issues at
https://github.com/tomfaulhaber/autodoc or just email.

I do sincerely apologize to everyone who has been inconvenienced by my
long delay in getting this out. All the usual excuses apply.

I hope this helps with all your Clojure work,

Tom