Since some very cool side bar conversations at clojure conj I have
been bent on porting Enlive to ClojureScript.  It has finally reach a
point where it is stable and useful, so I give you: Enfocus.

Enfocus is a dom manipulation library for ClojureScript. Originally
inspired by Christophe Grand's clojure based Enlive, it has evolved
into a cross browser tool for building rich UIs.

It supports all of the Enlive based transformations along with many
more transformations geared towards managing live dom features, such
as events and effects.

Demo Site:
http://ckirkendall.github.com/enfocus-site/

GitHub: