Tassilo Horn <tass...@member.fsf.org> writes:

> One thing that really made the programming extremely hard was that I
> don't get any backtraces if an exception occurs inside a `run'.  For
> example, I get this in SLIME with M-x clojure-jack-in RET.

>   (defn wrongo [a b] false)         ;; intentionally broken
>   ;=> #'logic-introduction.extend/wrongo
>   (run* [q] (wrongo 1 2))
>   ; Evaluation aborted.

Does the problem only happen with specific exceptions coming from
core.logic or is it a general problem? If it's the latter I'm afraid I
can't reproduce, so I need more details before I can do anything.

If you can find the places where clj-stacktrace is used inside
swank-clojure and wrap them in try/catches that do .printStackTrace you
might be able to discover more about the cause. Or if it's something
specific to using core.logic please provide steps for how to reproduce,
preferably in the issue tracker.

thanks,
Phil