Hi Tim,

I found your post very compelling in the questions, analogies, and
possibilities raised - something like a "Clojure Etudes" is really needed
to move beyond learning just the syntax and general concepts, and into the
next level of skill with Clojure - or any other language.  Perhaps that
level is akin to "idioms and basic design patterns," but whatever it is, it
can be very valuable when learning/studying alone.

How many people are interested in this idea?  If there's interest, how
could we start and collaborate?  I noticed there's a "Clojure in Small
Pieces" book by you; is that the current go-to for this level of study?
 Thanks,