To: <clojure@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: clojure clr files ?????

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 2:21 PM, jayvandal <s...@ida.net> wrote:
I have installed clr in a folder called "clr" and have net installed.
I can click on main exe and get the clr to give me a repl . When I get
ready to create the ui. file in the example where am i storing files
In leiningen i create a folder for the project all the files are
stored in the project folder.
In creating a "UI with Windows Forms", do i have other files ????

I don't really understand the question, but perhaps this helps?
http://www.myclojureadventure.com/2012/01/intro-to-clojure-clr-creating-ui-with.html