I am running ui.clj ,  this is my commands and error mgs.
I can access the mysql  data for these datasets  but when I try to
load ui and  am confused ???
Thanks for any help
(def conn-str
"SERVER=localhost;DATABASE=clr_demo_4;UID=root;PASSWORD=pass;")

Clojure 1.3.0
user=> (use :reload 'intro)
nil
user=> (-main)
yep, it worked! (called println)
I just called a .NET method! (called System.Console/WriteLine)
Remeber to dismiss the dialog so the program will end.
The message box doesn't always show up on top!
OK
user=> (use :reload 'ui)
FileNotFoundException Could not locate db.mysql.clj.dll or db/
mysql.clj on load
path.  clojure.lang.RT.load (d:\work\clojure-clr\Clojure\Clojure\Lib
\RT.cs:3065)

user=>