Hi All,

Here is a simple problem for which I nevertheless can't seem to find
the right solution: How to run over several sequences in parallel for
side-effects? Here is one way:

     (dorun (map some-fn-with-side-effects sequence-1 sequence-2))

However, I was told that the form "(dorun (map ... ))" indicates that
doseq should be used instead because it is faster, and I can use
speed. I think that this is not possible however because doseq only
allows to loop over a single sequence at a time? I was wondering what
is the idiomatic clojure way in this case?

Thanks! Jm.